This is what Mahindra offers in 2020 Thar 2.0-litre Petrol
2020 Thar 2.0-litre Petrol
The Most Awaited the All-New Mahindra Thar 2020 Revealed recently. Most of the customers were complaining about Thar that it lags in comfort and features but this time the all-new Thar comes with the more comfortable seats and features.
Mahindra did huge changes in power train too. The major highlight is Mahindra Thar is now powered by a petrol Engine too and comes mated with Automatic gearbox.
The 2020 Mahindra Thar is available with the New M Stallion 150 TGDI Gasoline engine and M Hawk 130 Diesel Engine. The New 2.0-litre M Stallion 150 TGDI Gasoline engine is able to produce 112 KW of Power with the Peak torque of 320 Nm. The engine is enabled with a good amount of aluminum works that reduce the weight of the powerhouse. The engine comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed auto transmission.
Thar comes with only a manual transfer case with a shift on the fly feature. Here Thar is enabled with 2 high modes that disengage the front axle and put the vehicle on the RWD model. The four high modes enable the regular 4WD MODE. On the other hand, four low modes multiply the torque 2.48 times than the 4 high modes for better performance in hard conditions terrains.
Moving towards feature Thar is fully loaded with all necessary comfort features
Features in Ax Variant
- Fixed Soft Top
- 6-seater (2 Front + 4 side-facing)
- R16 White Steel Wheels
- Steel footsteps
- Mechanical Locking Differential
- Power Steering + power Window
- Dual Airbags + ABS
- Central Locking
- Intellipark: rear Parking Assist
Features in LX Variant
- All features of AX
- Convertible or Hand top option
- Dual-tone Bumpers
- Moulded Footsteps
- R18 Alloy Wheels with 255/65 tires
- LED DRL’s + Front Fog lamps
- Height+ Lumber Adjustment on front seats
- Premium Fabric upholstery
- Touch screen Infotainment + TFT MID Screen
- Adventure Stats and Adventure Calendar
- Tiretronics and tire direction monitoring system
- Electronic stability program
- Electronic HVAC switches
- Brake locking differential
Before this upgrade, Thar is a product that only attracts the people who love to offroading. The previous variant is less comfortable. The company upgraded this product in all means design, comfort, features, performance.
For more updates and news related to the automotive explore Revjust.com