All-New Game Changer Kia Sonet Revealed in India
The All-New Compact SUV Kia Sonet Revealed in India and soon launched in the Month of September 2020. This is the third vehicle of Kia after Seltos and Carnival. This Compact SUV is the straight competition of Hyundai Venue and Mahindra XUV 300.
What is the Launch date of Kia Sonet?
The all-new Kia sonet launch in the month of September 2020 in India.
How Variants in Kia Sonet?
Kia Sonet is available in Inline and GT-line Variants in which according to the engine there are 3 variants 1.2-litre petrol engine, 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, and 1.5-litre CRDI Diesel engine. Whereas the GT Line is available in the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and 1.5-litre CRDI Diesel engine.
Kia Sonet Colour options?
Red and Black
White Pearl and Black
Beige Gold and Black
Glacier White Pearl
Aurora Black Pearl
Let’s Talk About the design of the Kia Sonet
If We Talk About the Design of Kia Sonet the same Kia Motors Design language is given in this car. The same Kia Motors Tiger Nose Glossy black finishing grille which is inspired by the Indian stepwells but the full LED Strip is not given in this compact SUV as given in the Kia Seltos.
Image source Kia Sonet
The Full LED setup LED DRL’s with Projector Foglamps. The Dual-tone type Front Bumper is given. The Full LED Cube-style Rearlamps with the Halogen Type Indicators. Reflectors and High Mount Stop lamps on the Rear side of the car are given.
This Muscular car gets the Dual Tone Turbine style five-spoke alloy wheels which look like the alloy wheels given in the Hyundai Venue whereas in GT line Variant the red Assent given on the center of the wheels. The IMT Badging on the Frontside in Line Variant wheres in DCT Variant the 7DCT Badging is there on the front side of this Compact SUV.
If a new car is launched how can people will not curious about the Interior of the car, so let’s talk about the interior of the car. Firstly when you sit in this compact SUV you see the dual-tone dashboard with a combination of black and golden colour.
The newly designed AC Vents with the golden colour over it which is seen for the first time in this segment. Whereas if you choose the GT-line variant the dashboard is all black. Next, if we talk about the steering wheel of the car the same steering wheels as comes in the Kia Seltos with KIA Bagding over it. The 4.2-inch semi-digital instrument cluster and the 10.25-inch touchscreen given which is the first time given in this segment with 7 Bose company speakers available in this Compact SUV.
Let’s Explore the Engine Specifications of the all-New Kia Sonet
When it comes to the Engine specifications the company provides the 3 engine options in this compact SUV. The 1.2-litre petrol engine, 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, and 1.5-litre CRDI Diesel engine. Whereas the GT Line is available in the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and 1.5-litre CRDI Diesel engine. The Power and Torque Produced by these engines are not revealed yet but soon it will be revealed when launched.
If we talk about the Transmission of the Kia Sonet available with the 5 choices and these choices are:- 5-Speed Manual, 6-speed Manual, 6-speed IMT, 6-speed automatic, and 7-speed dual-clutch Automatic.
The Engine and Transmission Combinations were revealed when Kia Sonet is Launched in India.
Kia Sonet Launch Date
The all-New Compact SUV Kia Sonet is Launched in the Month of September 2020.
Kia Sonet Price
The Price of Kia Sonet is not Revealed yet but it is expected that the Kia sonet is launched at the price range of Rs 6 lakhs to 14 Lakhs.
Features of Kia Sonet which Makes this car Different from Other cars in This Segment
The Kia Sonet is Loaded with the full of features that makes a car futuristic and different from other Cars in this segment.
- The 4.2-inch Semidigital instrument cluster is given in this compact SUV in which you can set the Various features like Traction Control, Odometer, Tripmeter, etc. The Instrument cluster is designed like the Speed of the car displays digitally and the Tachometer and Fuel gauze and temperature monitoring designed Analog on the sides of the instrument cluster.
- One of the best features of this is which is personally I think that this is the unique feature in this car is the tire pressure monitoring system due to which you can see the tire pressure of all the tires in the instrument cluster which is really a unique feature in this Compact SUV.
- Other features like Cruise control, AC vents, rear AC Vents in which the Air Purifier is given in which it purifies the air and provides fresh air.
- Wireless Charging system.
- The USB Fast Charging system in front and rear as well.
- Rear Parking Sensors and Front Parking Sensors as well in GT-Line.
- Rear Parking Camera.
- You can start the car from the key to the car.
- The 10.25-inch infotainment system in which navigation system, apple car play, android play is available in this.
- UVO App with Smartwatch connectivity.
- Smart Pure air purifier with virus protection.
- Ventilated seats.
- Electric Sunroof.
Colour options in Sonet
- Red and Black
- White Pearl and Black
- Beige Gold and Black
- Glacier White Pearl
- Steel Silver
- Gravity Grey
- Intense Red
- Aurora Black Pearl
- Intelligency Blue
- Beige Gold
So as so many unique and Luxurious Features with lots of colour options not only this the the powerful turbocharged engines with variable transmission systems make this Compact SUV a Tough compitetor or other compact SUV’s Like Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV 300 that is why Kia Sonet is the Game changer SUV.
Kia Sonet Images
For more updates and news related to the automotive explore Revjust.com