2018 TVS Jupiter Review
TVS Jupiter 2018 Model
In September 2013 TVS motors rushed in the very huge, passionate Indian market with his extremely beautiful stunning variomatic scooter TVS Jupiter. Jupiter is powered by 110 CC engine. So here is TVS Jupiter Review.
Gearless scooter is very familiar in Indian market because it is very comfortable product for all age riders. Coming towards Jupiter is it a not easy task for TVS motors to create its own consumer in the Indian market where Honda had already established its product Activa.
After the launch of the Jupiter, TVS has done various modification in Jupiter year by year and now finally Jupiter has successfully created his market. Jupiter has a huge fan following in the Indian market because of fully stunning looks extremely good performance
While talking about this scooter it is very important to talk about its features and specification.
- Max. power:- 7.9 [email protected] rpm
- Max. torque:- 8.4 Nm @5500 rpm
- Brake front/rear :- disc/drum
- Fuel capacity:- 5L
- MILEAGE:- 62 KM/L (COMPANY CLAIMS)
- Actual Mileage :- 40 km/l (market research)
- Some other technical features:-
- External fuel filling:- First in segment. Now you need not descend from the scooter
- Shutter lock:- it is a very useful feature through security purpose
- Synchronized braking system:- this braking system will enhance the braking quality of two-wheeler
- The LED taillight is present there
- Analog speedometer is present in the TVs Jupiter
- The comfortable sitting angle is a very impressive thing in Jupiter
- Vehicle design: – The design of tvs Jupiter is very unique and impressive as it attracts the customer in the first view. It will not be wrong to say that anyone can fall in love with this scooter. In front the sharp edges are perfectly designed which looks beautiful including the headlamps are looks like broad eyes of bird. Overall the design is aggressive while we see this scooter from front
- Engine:- the build quality of engine is so good that there is very less noise present which a rider can experience. The engine used in Jupiter is single cylinder 4 stroke, OHC engine
- Braking:- TVS used synchronized braking technology in Jupiter, in this braking technology when a rider apply the rear brake at the same time front brake also applied which is a plus point from braking which enhances the braking quality
- Jupiter suspension and chassis:- The chassis used in Jupiter is under bone high rigidity type suspension system and the front suspension is a telescopic type with rear suspension is the gas-charged mono-shock type
TVS Jupiter Ride Quality
- Ride quality:-According to ride quality tvs Jupiter was very smooth very comfortable, the seat is very soft seating angle is so good, seating angle is so good while riding at long distance
Stay Tuned with Revjust for more Latest and Exciting updates related with Automotives.