Hero Motorcorp revenue from APRIL 19 to MARCH 20
ON 9th of June Hero motor corporation shared the information about Hero Motorcorp revenue which is Rs. 28,336 crore from APRIL 19 to MARCH 20
On the release of this news, Hero motor corp said “The FY’20 was a difficult year for the vehicle business universally, but then we at Hero. MotoCorp had some positive takeaways from the year. Be it reinforcing our nearness in the top-notch bike and bike sections or quickly changing to the BS-VI discharge standards, our groups guaranteed that we keep on reinforcing the brand center in a drowsy market. We finished the year with a champion exhibit of our innovation and the future guide at Hero World 2020.
“While the COVID-19 pandemic has pushed a few courses of events, we have effectively explored through the phenomenal occasions with business progression. As we now quickly scale-up tasks post the lockdown, it will be important that the business gets support from all quarters.
Apart from revenue, the company is also awarded by several awards. These awards increase the dignity of Hero motor corp.
The XPulse 200
- Indian cruiser of the Year (IMOTY)
- Bike of the Year (up to 200cc) and two-wheeler of the year at Bike India Awards
- Tourer of the Year (up to 250cc) at Flywheel auto grants
- Motorcycle of the Year at Exhibit Auto Tech Awards
- Commuter Bike of the Year at Jagran Hitech Awards
Maestro Edge 125
- Scooter of the Year at Autocar India Grants
- Scooter of the Year at Bike India Award
Car/bike News- Revjust
Revjust provides you the valuable and updated content on Latest Indian Automotives.
join telegram group