Honda Activa 6G 2020 got 6 Amazing major changes
Honda Activa 6G 2020 got 6 Amazing major changes. All these new 6 changes will make a huge difference on performance in comparison to previous varients. These features will set a new benchmark in small segment vehicle specially in gearless scooter category. The design of Activa 6 G will be remain same. There are only two visual difference you can find in Honda Activa 6G i.e: Double lid external fuel fill and LED DC Headlamp , There are some features added to enhance the fuel consumption and to reduce unwanted sound
Activa is a two-wheeled scooter made by honda. it was launched in India in May 1999. from 20 years’ Activa is a very popular two-wheeler in the Indian market. this two-wheeler is suitable for all age category riders. As time passes day by day honda did so many advancements in Activa.
Recently honda launched so many varients in a couple of years, for e.g: ActivaAdvertisement2g, 3g, 4g, 5g and Activa 125
Now Honda is introducing new 6 technologies in Activa 6G . this technology will make a huge difference in performance w. r. to the previous variants
Also read: –Bajaj Platina
New 6 changes
- PGM FI is a advanced technology which ensures constant optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the ride conditions allowing efficient combustion and lesser emission
- Honda’s newly designed ACG starter motor eleminates unwanted gear meshing noise. This technology first used technology by honda in this segment.
- 1st in segment engine start and stop switch. Now you need not to turn off your key to stop the Engine
- Double lid external fuel fill will help you to refill your vehicle fuel while sitting on the vehicle
- 3-Step Rear Adjustable Suspension will help you to customize your ride as per your comfort with the 3-step adjustable rear suspension.
- LED DC Headlamp gives consistent illumination while riding irrespective of the acceleration.
Car/bike News- Revjust
Revjust provides you the valuable and updated content on Latest Indian Automotives.
join telegram group