YAMAHA Launch The All New Hyper Naked MT-15, The Dark Warrior
YAMAHA Launches its all-new MT-15 BS6. It is a Hyper Naked Bike and one of the most dynamic lightweights from MT stable.
The MT-15 comes with its Bi functional LED headlights and a wide handlebar which gives an aggressive look to the bike.
The Bike is ultra Light and its weight is just 138 kgs.
The Hyper Naked MT-15 will not only give you the thrill but it will also inspire immense confidence in the rider and gives the best riding experience to the rider.
The MT-15 comes with the new International color variant ‘ICE FLUO – Vermillion’.
MT-15 Fi Engine(BS 6)
The Hyper Naked MT-15 comes with a 155cc BS6 Engine with Fi (Fuel Injection) technology.
The 155cc engine is a liquid cool Engine single-cylinder engine with 4 valves ( 2 inlets, 2 outlets).
The Variable Valve Actuation[VVA] system is used in Hyper Naked MT-15 which gives the Bike ample amount of power.
In the VVA system, there are two intake valve cams: one for low to mid-range rpm and another for high range RPM.
Specifications and technologies of MT-15
- Variable Valve Actuation
- Assist and Slipper clutch
- A&S is adopted to reduce the weight of the clutch pull and provide low-stress shifting during deceleration.
- 6-Speed Transmission
- The MT-15 6-speed transmission allows to cruise at low RPM even in higher Gear, thus saving fuel.
- Single Channel ABS
- Front disc with Bosch Anti-lock Braking System
- 282mm front & 220mm Rear disc brake
- Bi Functional LED Headlights
- Multi-Functional negative LCD instrument cluster
- Delta Box frame
- Uni-Level Seat with a Grab bar
- Raised LED tail light
- 140mm super wide radial rear tire
- In-built Side Stand – Engine cut-off Switch
Ex-showroom price in Delhi of Hyper Naked Mt-15 is 1.38 lakh [INR].
After Yamaha YZF R15 V3 this Bike Capture the Heart of the youngsters.