The launch date of MG Hector plus is revealed now
The launch date of MG Hector plus is revealed now in India e.i; 13th July
MG has recently announced the bookings for hector plus SUV But Hasn’t revealed the launch date. The launch date of Hector plus is revealed now. The company has started bookings with an amount of 50,000 Rs. MG hector Plus is going to be launched on 13 July in India
The all-new MG Hector Plus comes with the 3 engine options in which the 1.5-liter turbocharged petrol engine, 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol hybrid automatic and 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine are available.
The 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces the maximum power of 143 PS at 5000 rpm and peak torque of 250 Nm at 1600-3600 RPM. It is mated with the DCT Transmission system. Whereas the 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol hybrid produces the same power and torque as the 1.5-litre petrol engine produces difference is that it is mated with the 6-speed manual transmission system.
The third engine option which is a 2.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine it is able to produce a maximum power of 170 PS at 3750 rpm and peak torque of 350 Nm at 1750-2500 RPM. It is mated with the same 6-speed manual transmission system.
How Hector plus is Different
- Hector plus is 65mm longer than the hector
- Hector plus got new grille
- It comes in three different variant – super, smart, sharp
- There are three engine options available in Hector plus
- In terms of safety Hector plus is fully loaded with new features like ABS, EBD, park assist, 6 air bags, stability control, traction control, hill hold
- There are 6 colour options available in it
ALSO READ:- Maruti Vitara Brezza Facelift AutoExpo 2020
Car/bike News- Revjust
Revjust provides you the valuable and updated content on Latest Indian Automotives.
join telegram group